Component and System Level Testing
EMCoS Studio is successfully used for virtual testing of components on conducted and radiated emissions according to different EMC standards.
The virtual bench simulation data workflow consists of the following main steps:
- Importing and processing of 3D CAD models of test setups
- Construction of cable system
- Construction of circuit models of test components
- Assembling of complete system diagram
- Running simulation and results analysis
EMCoS Studio offers effective tools and special methodology that are applicable for each virtual testing phase.